IMF and the Baltics: A Decade of Cooperation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Niamh Sheridan & Mr. Christian H. Beddies & Ms. Susan M George & Mr. Alfred Schipke, 2004. "Capital Markets and Financial Intermediation in The Baltics," IMF Occasional Papers 2004/002, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:imf:imfops:228 is not listed on IDEAS
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Zsófia Árvai, 2005. "Capital Account Liberalization, Capital Flow Patterns, and Policy Responses in the EU's New Member States," IMF Working Papers 2005/213, International Monetary Fund.
- Ms. Inci Ötker & Zbigniew Polanski & Barry Topf & David Vávra, 2007. "Coping with Capital Inflows: Experiences of Selected European Countries," IMF Working Papers 2007/190, International Monetary Fund.
- International Monetary Fund, 2005. "Ukraine: Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 2005/020, International Monetary Fund.
- Andrea M Maechler & Srobona Mitra & Delisle Worrell, 2010. "Decomposing Financial Risks and Vulnerabilities in Emerging Europe," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 57(1), pages 25-60, April.
- Christopher Rees & Galina Miazhevich, 2009. "Socio-Cultural Change and Business Ethics in Post-Soviet Countries: The Cases of Belarus and Estonia," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 86(1), pages 51-63, April.
More about this item
KeywordsWP; Fund staff; country authorities; Baltic country; monetary policy; policy advice; currency reform; currency board; transition to market economy; Lithuanian authorities; authorities of the logic; Estonian authority; Latvian authorities; government intervention; Budget planning and preparation; Currency boards; Structural reforms; Currencies; Baltics;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HIS-2004-04-18 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-TRA-2004-04-18 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:2003/241. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Akshay Modi (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.