Evaluating the conditions for robust mechanism design
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dirk Bergemann & Stephen Morris, 2011.
"Robust Mechanism Design: An Introduction,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
1818, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Dirk Bergemann & Stephen Morris, 2011. "Robust Mechanism Design: An Introduction," Working Papers 1332, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Econometric Research Program..
- Dirk Bergemann & Stephen Morris, 2011. "Robust Mechanism Design: An Introduction," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000187, David K. Levine.
- Kunimoto, Takashi & Serrano, Roberto, 2011.
"A new necessary condition for implementation in iteratively undominated strategies,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 146(6), pages 2583-2595.
- Takashi Kunimoto & Roberto Serrano, 2010. "A new necessary condition for implementation in iteratively undominated strategies," Working Papers 2010-03, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Takashi Kunimoto & Roberto Serrano, 2010. "A New Necessary Condition for Implementation in Iteratively Undominated Strategies," Working Papers 2010-2, Brown University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsrobust mechanism design; ex post incentive compatibility; robust monotonicity; robust measurability;
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- D78 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Positive Analysis of Policy Formulation and Implementation
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imd:wpaper:wp2010-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (IMDEA RePEc Maintainer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/icimdes.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.