Evaluating the conditions for robust mechanism design
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dirk Bergemann & Stephen Morris, 2011.
"Robust Mechanism Design: An Introduction,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
1818, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Dirk Bergemann & Stephen Morris, 2011. "Robust Mechanism Design: An Introduction," Working Papers 1332, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Econometric Research Program..
- Dirk Bergemann & Stephen Morris, 2011. "Robust Mechanism Design: An Introduction," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000187, David K. Levine.
- Kunimoto, Takashi & Serrano, Roberto, 2011.
"A new necessary condition for implementation in iteratively undominated strategies,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 146(6), pages 2583-2595.
- Takashi Kunimoto & Roberto Serrano, 2010. "A New Necessary Condition for Implementation in Iteratively Undominated Strategies," Working Papers 2010-2, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Takashi Kunimoto & Roberto Serrano, 2010. "A new necessary condition for implementation in iteratively undominated strategies," Working Papers 2010-03, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
More about this item
Keywordsrobust mechanism design; ex post incentive compatibility; robust monotonicity; robust measurability;
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- D78 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Positive Analysis of Policy Formulation and Implementation
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-04-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-CTA-2010-04-11 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-GTH-2010-04-11 (Game Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imd:wpaper:wp2010-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (IMDEA RePEc Maintainer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/icimdes.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .