Efficiency of Microfinance Institutions in Bangladesh
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Berger, Allen N. & Humphrey, David B., 1997.
"Efficiency of financial institutions: International survey and directions for future research,"
European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 98(2), pages 175-212, April.
- Allen N. Berger & David B. Humphrey, 1997. "Efficiency of financial institutions: international survey and directions for future research," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1997-11, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Allen N. Berger & David B. Humphrey, 1997. "Efficiency of Financial Institutions: International Survey and Directions for Future Research," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 97-05, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- K. R. Shanmugam & A. Das, 2004.
"Efficiency of Indian commercial banks during the reform period,"
Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(9), pages 681-686.
- Abhiman Das & K. R. Sanmugam, 2004. "Efficiency of Indian commercial banks during the reform period," Industrial Organization 0410005, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rusdy Hartungi, 2007. "Understanding the success factors of micro-finance institution in a developing country," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 34(6), pages 388-401, May.
- Meeusen, Wim & van den Broeck, Julien, 1977. "Efficiency Estimation from Cobb-Douglas Production Functions with Composed Error," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 18(2), pages 435-444, June.
- Huang, Tai-Hsin & Chen, Ying-Hsiu, 2009. "A study on long-run inefficiency levels of a panel dynamic cost frontier under the framework of forward-looking rational expectations," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 842-849, May.
- Julia Paxton, 2007. "Technical Efficiency in a Semi‐Formal Financial Sector: The Case of Mexico," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 69(1), pages 57-74, February.
- Mark Schreiner, 2003.
"A Cost-Effectiveness Analysis of the Grameen Bank of Bangladesh,"
Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 21, pages 357-382, May.
- Mark Schreiner, 2001. "A Cost-Effectiveness Analysis of the Grameen Bank of Bangladesh," Development and Comp Systems 0109007, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aigner, Dennis & Lovell, C. A. Knox & Schmidt, Peter, 1977. "Formulation and estimation of stochastic frontier production function models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 21-37, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yimga, Jules, 2018. "Microfinance expansion and its effects on cost efficiency," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 205-216.
- Fall, François & Akim, Al-mouksit & Wassongma, Harouna, 2018.
"DEA and SFA research on the efficiency of microfinance institutions: A meta-analysis,"
World Development, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 176-188.
- François-Seck Fall & Al-Mouksit Akim & Harouna Wassongma, 2018. "DEA and SFA research on the efficiency of microfinance institutions: A meta-analysis," Post-Print hal-01794625, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imb:wpaper:19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jabeer Al Sherazy). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inmifbd.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.