The Industrial Development Authority, 1949-59: Establishment, Evolution, Expansion of Influence
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Roche, William K., 2009. "Social Partnership - From Lemass to Cowen," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 40(2), pages 183-205.
- Frank Barry & Mary E. Daly, 2011. "Mr. Whitaker and Industry:Setting the Record Straight," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 42(2), pages 159-168.
More about this item
KeywordsIrish industrial development; Irish economic history;
- N14 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - Europe: 1913-
- F63 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - Economic Development
- O25 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Industrial Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-09-30 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iis:dispap:iiisdp407. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Colette Keleher). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cetcdie.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.