Mr Whitaker and Industry: Setting the Record Straight–A Reply to Barry and Daly
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Oi Li & Patrick Paul Walsh & Ciara Whelan, 2007. "Building Export Capabilities by promoting Inter-Firm Linkages: Ireland’s Industrial Policy Revisited," Working Papers 200740, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Holger Görg & Michael Henry & Eric Strobl & Frank Walsh, 2009.
"Multinational companies, backward linkages, and labour demand elasticities,"
Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 42(1), pages 332-348, February.
- Holger Görg & Michael Henry & Eric Strobl & Frank Walsh, 2009. "Multinational companies, backward linkages, and labour demand elasticities," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 42(1), pages 332-348, February.
- Frank Walsh & Holger Görg & Michael Henry & Eric Strobl, 2006. "Multinational companies, backward linkages and labour demand elasticities," Working Papers 200628, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Görg, Holger & Henry, Michael & Strobl, Eric & Walsh, Frank, 2006. "Multinational Companies, Backward Linkages and Labour Demand Elasticities," IZA Discussion Papers 2506, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Patrick Paul Walsh & Ciara Whelan, 2010. "Hirschman and Irish Industrial Policy," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 41(3), pages 283-299.
- Frank Barry & Mary E. Daly, 2011. "Mr. Whitaker and Industry:Setting the Record Straight," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 42(2), pages 159-168.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eso:journl:v:42:y:2011:i:2:p:169-175. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martina Lawless). General contact details of provider: https://www.esr.ie .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.