Does reinforcing spouses’ land rights improve children’s outcomes? Evidence from a quasi-natural experiment in rural Vietnam
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:taf:jdevst:v:52:y:2016:i:3:p:377-395 is not listed on IDEAS
- Muntaha Rakib & Julia Anna Matz, 2016.
"The Impact of Shocks on Gender-differentiated Asset Dynamics in Bangladesh,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 52(3), pages 377-395, March.
- Rakib, Muntaha & Matz, Julia Anna, 2014. "The Impact of Shocks on Gender-differentiated Asset Dynamics in Bangladesh," Discussion Papers 179690, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Rakib, Muntaha & Matz, Julia Anna, 2014. "The impact of shocks on gender-differentiated asset dynamics in Bangladesh:," IFPRI discussion papers 1356, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Kalkuhl, Matthias & Fernandez Milan, Blanca & Schwerhoff, Gregor & Jakob, Michael & Hahnen, Maren & Creutzig, Felix, 2017. "Fiscal Instruments for Sustainable Development: The Case of Land Taxes," MPRA Paper 78652, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsChild labor; education; land rights; gender; land reform; Vietnam.;
- D13 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Production and Intrahouse Allocation
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- R20 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - General
- R52 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Land Use and Other Regulations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-12-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2010-12-18 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2010-12-18 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iis:dispap:iiisdp348. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Colette Keleher). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cetcdie.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .