Report NEP-TRA-2010-12-18This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kamila Fialová, 2010. "Labor Institutions and their Impact on Shadow Economies in Europe," Working Papers IES 2010/29, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Dec 2010.
- Olga Popova, 2010. "Can Religion Insure against Aggregate Shocks to Happiness? The Case of Transition Countries," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp425, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Tatahi, Motasam, 2010. "Enterprise Performance, Privatization and the Role of Ownership in Poland," MPRA Paper 27062, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:jet:dpaper:dpaper246 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lin, Mi & Kwan, Yum K., 2010. "Sectoral Location of FDI in China," MPRA Paper 27088, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:jet:dpaper:dpaper261 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- John Whalley & Xiliang Zhao, 2010. "The Contribution of Human Capital to China's Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 16592, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00543200_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Wu, Alfred M. & Lin, Mi, 2010. "Determinants of government size: Evidence from China," MPRA Paper 27089, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sunanda Sen, 2010. "China in the Global Economy," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_642, Levy Economics Institute.
- Item repec:eab:tradew:2381 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marek Gruszczynski, 2010. "Financial microeconometrics in corporate governance studies," Working Papers 49, Department of Applied Econometrics, Warsaw School of Economics.
- Jesus Felipe & John McCombie, 2010. "Modeling Technological Progress and Investment in China: Some Caveats," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_643, Levy Economics Institute.
- Leung, Charles Ka Yui & Chow, Kenneth & Yiu, Matthew & Tam, Dickson, 2010. "House Market in Chinese Cities: Dynamic Modeling, In-Sampling Fitting and Out-of-Sample Forecasting," MPRA Paper 27367, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gnidchenko, Andrey, 2010. "Defragmentation of Economic Growth with a Focus on Diversification: Evidence from Russian Economy," MPRA Paper 27113, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cernaianu, Nicolae, 2010. "Strategic vector of romanian road transport process," MPRA Paper 27048, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anastasiya Shamshur, 2010. "Access to Capital and Capital Structure of the Firm," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp429, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Robert Slonim & Alvin E Roth, 2010. "Learning in High stakes utlimatum and market games. An experiment in the Slovak Republic," Levine's Working Paper Archive 1718, David K. Levine.
- Artjoms Ivlevs & Roswitha M. King, 2010. "From immigrants to (non-)citizens: Political economy of naturalizations in Latvia," Working Papers 1018, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Julia Anna Matz & Gaia Narciso, 2010. "Does reinforcing spouses’ land rights improve children’s outcomes? Evidence from a quasi-natural experiment in rural Vietnam," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp348, IIIS.
- Dumitru, Ionut & Stanca, Razvan, 2010. "Fiscal discipline and economic growth – the case of Romania," MPRA Paper 27300, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Munteanu, Ionica, 2010.
"O lectie inedita oferita de criza in Romania
[An unconventional lesson from the crisis in Romania]," MPRA Paper 27391, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dima, Bogdan & Cuzman, Ioan & Dima (Cristea), Stefana Maria & Şărămăt, Otilia, 2010. "Effects of financial and non-financial information disclosure on prices’ mechanisms for emergent markets: The case of Romanian Bucharest Stock Exchange," MPRA Paper 27169, University Library of Munich, Germany.