Migration Experiences of North Korean Refugees: Survey Evidence from China
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Haggard, Stephan & Noland, Marcus, 2010.
"Reform from below: Behavioral and institutional change in North Korea,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 133-152, February.
- Stephan Haggard & Marcus Noland, 2009. "Reform from Below: Behavioral and Institutional Change in North Korea," Working Paper Series WP09-8, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Haggard, Stephan & Noland, Marcus, 2013.
"Gender in Transition: The Case of North Korea,"
Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 51-66.
- Stephan Haggard & Marcus Noland, 2011. "Gender in Transition: The Case of North Korea," Economics Study Area Working Papers 124, East-West Center, Economics Study Area.
- Stephan Haggard & Marcus Noland, 2012. "Gender in Transition: The Case of North Korea," Working Paper Series WP12-11, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Noland, Marcus & Haggard, Stephan, 2010. "Political attitudes under repression: evidence from North Korean refugees," MPRA Paper 21713, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chang, Yoonok & Haggard, Stephan & Noland, Marcus, 2009.
"Exit polls: Refugee assessments of North Korea's transition,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 144-150, March.
- Yoonok Chang & Stephan Haggard & Marcus Noland, 2008. "Exit Polls: Refugee Assessments of North Korea's Transition," Working Paper Series WP08-1, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsNorth Korea; China; refugees; migration;
- P2 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies
- P3 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CNA-2008-03-25 (China)
- NEP-MIG-2008-03-25 (Economics of Human Migration)
- NEP-TRA-2008-03-25 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iie:wpaper:wp08-4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peterson Institute webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iieeeus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.