Migration Experiences of North Korean Refugees: Survey Evidence from China
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Haggard, Stephan & Noland, Marcus, 2013.
"Gender in Transition: The Case of North Korea,"
Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 51-66.
- Stephan Haggard & Marcus Noland, 2011. "Gender in Transition: The Case of North Korea," Economics Study Area Working Papers 124, East-West Center, Economics Study Area.
- Stephan Haggard & Marcus Noland, 2012. "Gender in Transition: The Case of North Korea," Working Paper Series WP12-11, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Haggard, Stephan & Noland, Marcus, 2010.
"Reform from below: Behavioral and institutional change in North Korea,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 133-152, February.
- Stephan Haggard & Marcus Noland, 2009. "Reform from Below: Behavioral and Institutional Change in North Korea," Working Paper Series WP09-8, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Noland, Marcus & Haggard, Stephan, 2010. "Political attitudes under repression: evidence from North Korean refugees," MPRA Paper 21713, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chang, Yoonok & Haggard, Stephan & Noland, Marcus, 2009.
"Exit polls: Refugee assessments of North Korea's transition,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 144-150, March.
- Yoonok Chang & Stephan Haggard & Marcus Noland, 2008. "Exit Polls: Refugee Assessments of North Korea's Transition," Working Paper Series WP08-1, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsNorth Korea; China; refugees; migration;
- P2 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies
- P3 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-03-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2008-03-25 (China)
- NEP-MIG-2008-03-25 (Economics of Human Migration)
- NEP-TRA-2008-03-25 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iie:wpaper:wp08-4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peterson Institute webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iieeeus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .