IFSWF Report on Compliance with the Santiago Principles: Admirable but Flawed Transparency
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Edwin M. Truman, 2011. "Sovereign Wealth Funds: Is Asia Different?," Working Paper Series WP11-12, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Edwin M. Truman, 2010. "Sovereign Wealth Funds: Threat or Salvation?," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 4983.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Allie Bagnall & Edwin M. Truman, 2013. "Progress on Sovereign Wealth Fund Transparency and Accountability: An Updated SWF Scoreboard," Policy Briefs PB13-19, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Ciarlone, Alessio & Miceli, Valeria, 2016. "Escaping financial crises? Macro evidence from sovereign wealth funds' investment behaviour," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 169-196.
- Mohamed Ariff & John H. Farrar, 2013. "The governance and regulation of sovereign wealth funds and foreign exchange reserves in a post-GFC world," Chapters,in: Globalisation, the Global Financial Crisis and the State, chapter 12, pages 272-293 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- John Farrar & David G. Mayes (ed.), 2013. "Globalisation, the Global Financial Crisis and the State," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 15045.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-15 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iie:pbrief:pb11-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peterson Institute webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iieeeus.html .