Sovereign Wealth Funds: Threat or Salvation?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jpolmo:v:39:y:2017:i:5:p:843-860 is not listed on IDEAS
- Allie Bagnall & Edwin M. Truman, 2013. "Progress on Sovereign Wealth Fund Transparency and Accountability: An Updated SWF Scoreboard," Policy Briefs PB13-19, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- repec:taf:oxdevs:v:45:y:2017:i:2:p:185-203 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:glopol:v:7:y:2016:i:4:p:577-583 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mardi Dungey & Renee Fry-McKibbin & Verity Linehan, 2014.
"Chinese resource demand and the natural resource supplier,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(2), pages 167-178, January.
- Mardi Dungey & Renée Fry-McKibbin & Verity Linehan, 2013. "Chinese Resource Demand and the Natural Resource Supplier," CAMA Working Papers 2013-54, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Dungey, Mardi & Fry-McKibbin, Renée & Linehan, Verity, 2013. "Chinese resource demand and the natural resource supplier," Working Papers 17027, University of Tasmania, Tasmanian School of Business and Economics, revised 01 Jul 2013.
- Allie Bagnall & Edwin M. Truman, 2011. "IFSWF Report on Compliance with the Santiago Principles: Admirable but Flawed Transparency," Policy Briefs PB11-14, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- repec:taf:rripxx:v:24:y:2017:i:6:p:980-1003 is not listed on IDEAS
- Naotaka Sugawara, 2014. "From Volatility to Stability in Expenditure; Stabilization Funds in Resource-Rich Countries," IMF Working Papers 14/43, International Monetary Fund.
- Kamiński, Tomasz, 2017. "Sovereign Wealth Fund investments in Europe as an instrument of Chinese energy policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 733-739.
- David Kemme, 2012. "Soverign Wealth Fund Issues and the National Fund(s) of Kazakhstan," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1036, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Di Wang & Quan Li, 2016. "Democracy, Veto Player, and Institutionalization of Sovereign Wealth Funds," International Interactions, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(3), pages 377-400, May.
- Aktoty Aitzhanova & Shigeo Katsu & Johannes F. Linn & Vladislav Yezhov (ed.), 2014. "Kazakhstan 2050: Toward a Modern Society for All," Books, Emerging Markets Forum, edition 1, number kazakh2050, August.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A., 2012.
"The Natural Resource Curse: A Survey of Diagnoses and Some Prescriptions,"
8694932, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A., 2012. "The Natural Resource Curse: A Survey of Diagnoses and Some Prescriptions," Working Paper Series rwp12-014, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Jeffrey Frankel, 2012. "The Natural Resource Curse: A Survey of Diagnoses and Some Prescriptions," CID Working Papers 233, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Borisova, Ginka & Fotak, Veljko & Holland, Kateryna & Megginson, William L., 2015. "Government ownership and the cost of debt: Evidence from government investments in publicly traded firms," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 118(1), pages 168-191.
- Jostein Tvedt, 2012. "Sovereign wealth funds, portfolio choice and corrective taxes," Macroeconomics and Finance in Emerging Market Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(2), pages 187-196, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iie:ppress:4983. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peterson Institute webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iieeeus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .