El agro y el país: una estrategia para el futuro
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Oct 2001|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Av. Córdoba 637 - 4o Piso. (1054). Buenos Aires|
Phone: (541) 314-1990
Fax: (541) 319-8648
Web page: http://www.fiel.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Leonardo Gasparini, 2001.
"Microeconometric decompositions of aggregate variables. An application to labor informality in Argentina,"
- L. C. Gasparini, 2002. "Microeconometric decompositions of aggregate variables: an application to labour informality in Argentina," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(18), pages 2257-2266.
- Daniel Artana, Fernando Navajas, 1997. "Competencia desleal en el comercio minorista. Experiencia para el caso argentino," Working Papers 54, FIEL.
- Ricardo Paredes, 1996. "Mercado Laboral e Instituciones: Lecciones a partir del caso de Chile," Working Papers 50, FIEL.
- D. Artana, M. Cristini, R. Moya, M. Panadeiros, 1997. "Modernización del Comercio Minorista en la Argentina," Working Papers 55, FIEL.
- Daniel Artana, Ricardo López Murphy, 1994. "Fiscal Decentralization: Some Lessons for Latin America," Working Papers 42, FIEL.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iel:doctra:71. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Enrique Bour)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.