Fiscal Decentralization: Some Lessons for Latin America
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Juan Luis Bour, Nuria Susmel, 1997. "Las Estadísticas Laborales," Working Papers 52, FIEL.
- L. C. Gasparini, 2002.
"Microeconometric decompositions of aggregate variables: an application to labour informality in Argentina,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(18), pages 2257-2266.
- Leonardo Gasparini, 2001. "Microeconometric decompositions of aggregate variables. An application to labor informality in Argentina," Working Papers 68, FIEL.
- Daniel Artana, 2007. "Are Latin-American Countries Decentralized?," Working Papers 92, FIEL.
- D. Artana, M. Cristini, J. Pantano, 2001. "El agro y el país: una estrategia para el futuro," Working Papers 71, FIEL.
- Ricardo Paredes, 1996. "Mercado Laboral e Instituciones: Lecciones a partir del caso de Chile," Working Papers 50, FIEL.
- Santiago Urbiztondo, 2006. "Privatization of infrastructure facilities in Latin America: full economic effects and perceptions," Working Papers 88, FIEL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iel:doctra:42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Juan Manuel Quintero). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fiellar.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.