Alternative Strategies for Fighting Unemployment: Lessons from the European Experience
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2007|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Manufacture des Tabacs, Aile Jean-Jacques Laffont, 21 Allée de Brienne, 31000 TOULOUSE|
Phone: +33 (0)5 61 12 85 89
Fax: + 33 (0)5 61 12 86 37
Web page: http://www.idei.fr/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Samuel Bentolila & Giuseppe Bertola, 1990. "Firing Costs and Labour Demand: How Bad is Eurosclerosis?," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 57(3), pages 381-402.
- Davis, Steven J. & Henrekson, Magnus, 2005.
"Wage-setting institutions as industrial policy,"
Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 345-377, June.
- Henrekson, Magnus & Davis, Steven J., 2000. "Wage-Setting Institutions as Industrial Policy," Working Paper Series 529, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Steven J. Davis & Magnus Henrekson, 2000. "Wage-Setting Institutions as Industrial Policy," NBER Working Papers 7502, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Davis, Steven J. & Henrekson, Magnus, 2000. "Wage-setting Institutions as Industrial Policy," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 352, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 30 Jan 2004.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ide:wpaper:6754. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.