Agency Costs, Firm Behavior and the Nature of Competition
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Aghion, Philippe & Dewatripont, Mathias & Rey, Patrick, 1999. "Agency Costs, Firm Behaviour and the Nature of Competition," CEPR Discussion Papers 2130, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giacinta Cestone, 1999. "Corporate Financing and Product Market Competition: An Overview," CSEF Working Papers 18, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Giacinta Cestone & Lucy White, 2003.
"Anticompetitive Financial Contracting: The Design of Financial Claims,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 58(5), pages 2109-2142, October.
- Giacinta Cestone & Lucy White, "undated". "Anti-Competitive Financial Contracting: The Design Of Financial Claims," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 453.00, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Cestone, G. & White, L., 1999. "Anti-Competitive Financial Contracting: the Design of Financial Claims," Papers 99.525, Toulouse - GREMAQ.
- Cestone, Giacinta & White, Lucy, 2002. "Anti-Competitive Financial Contracting: The Design of Financial Claims," CEPR Discussion Papers 3182, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Da Rin, Marco & Hellmann, Thomas, 2002.
"Banks as Catalysts for Industrialization,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation,
Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 366-397, October.
- Marco Da Rin & Thomas Hellmann, "undated". "Banks as Catalysts for Industrialization," Working Papers 103, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Marco Da Rin & Thomas Hellmann, 2000. "Banks as Catalysts for Industrialisation," FMG Discussion Papers dp343, Financial Markets Group.
- Marco Da Rin & Thomas Hellmann, 2001. "Banks as Catalysts for Industrialization," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 443, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Da Rin, Marco & Hellmann, Thomas F., 2002. "Banks as Catalysts for Industrialization," Research Papers 1398, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Nicolas Boccard, 2001. "Financing Start-ups: Advising vs. Competing," CSEF Working Papers 64, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Rosellon Cifuentes, M.A., 1999. "Essays on financial policy, liquidation values and product markets," Other publications TiSEM 802f644e-3e93-4815-bf33-8, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Al-Jarhi, Mabid Ali, 2005. "The Case For Universal Banking As A Component Of Islamic Banking," Islamic Economic Studies, The Islamic Research and Training Institute (IRTI), vol. 13, pages 2-65.
- Michele Cincera, 2002.
"Financing constraints, fixed capital and R&D investment decisions of belgian firms,"
Working Paper Research
32, National Bank of Belgium.
- Michele Cincera, 2003. "Financing constraints, fixed capital and R&D investment decisions of Belgian firms," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/883, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Erkki Koskela & Rune Stenbacka, 2000. "Agency Cost of Debt and Lending Market Competition: Is there a Relationship?," CESifo Working Paper Series 274, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
- E0 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General
- L0 - Industrial Organization - - General
- O0 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ide:wpaper:672. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Mikhail Salazkin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idtlsfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.