How Will the Food Price Shock Affect Inflation in Latin America and the Caribbean?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gelos, Gaston & Ustyugova, Yulia, 2017.
"Inflation responses to commodity price shocks – How and why do countries differ?,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 28-47.
- R. G Gelos & Yulia Ustyugova, 2012. "Inflation Responses to Commodity Price Shocks; How and Why Do Countries Differ?," IMF Working Papers 12/225, International Monetary Fund.
- Michael Pedersen, 2011. "Propagation of Shocks to Food and Energy Prices: an International Comparison," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 648, Central Bank of Chile.
More about this item
- E37 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
- F47 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-08-29 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-08-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAM-2011-08-29 (Central & South America)
- NEP-MAC-2011-08-29 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:idb:wpaper:4719. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Felipe Herrera Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iadbbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .