A Multivariate Time-Changed Lévy Model for Financial Applications
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Elisa Luciano & Wim Schoutens, 2006.
"A multivariate jump-driven financial asset model,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(5), pages 385-402.
- Elisa Luciano & Wim Schoutens, 2005. "A Multivariate Jump-Driven Financial Asset Model," ICER Working Papers - Applied Mathematics Series 6-2005, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Elisa Luciano & Wim Schoutens, 2006. "A Multivariate Jump-Driven Financial Asset Model," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 29, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boris Buchmann & Benjamin Kaehler & Ross Maller & Alexander Szimayer, 2015. "Multivariate Subordination using Generalised Gamma Convolutions with Applications to V.G. Processes and Option Pricing," Papers 1502.03901, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2016.
- Andreas W. Rathgeber & Johannes Stadler & Stefan Stöckl, 2016. "Modeling share returns - an empirical study on the Variance Gamma model," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 40(4), pages 653-682, October.
- Asmerilda Hitaj & Lorenzo Mercuri, 2013. "Portfolio allocation using multivariate variance gamma models," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer;Swiss Society for Financial Market Research, vol. 27(1), pages 65-99, March.
- Roman Ivanov, 2015. "The distribution of the maximum of a variance gamma process and path-dependent option pricing," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 19(4), pages 979-993, October.
- Marina Marena & Andrea Romeo & Patrizia Semeraro, 2015. "Pricing multivariate barrier reverse convertibles with factor-based subordinators," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 439, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Petar Jevtic & Patrizia Semeraro, 2014. "A class of multivariate marked Poisson processes to model asset returns," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 351, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Elisa Luciano & Patrizia Semeraro, 2007. "Generalized Normal Mean Variance Mixture and Subordinated Brownian Motion," ICER Working Papers - Applied Mathematics Series 42-2007, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Asmerilda Hitaj & Friedrich Hubalek & Lorenzo Mercuri & Edit Rroji, 2016. "Multivariate Mixed Tempered Stable Distribution," Papers 1609.00926, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2016.
- repec:bpj:strimo:v:35:y:2018:i:1-2:p:23-33:n:2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Florence Guillaume, 2013. "The αVG model for multivariate asset pricing: calibration and extension," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 25-52, April.
- Boris Buchmann & Kevin W. Lu & Dilip B. Madan, 2018. "Calibration for Weak Variance-Alpha-Gamma Processes," Papers 1801.08852, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2018.
- Karl Friedrich Hofmann & Thorsten Schulz, 2016. "A General Ornstein–Uhlenbeck Stochastic Volatility Model With Lévy Jumps," International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 19(08), pages 1-23, December.
More about this item
KeywordsLevy processes; multivariate subordinators; dependence; multivariate asset modelling.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:icr:wpmath:10-2006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Simone Pellegrino). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/icerrit.html .