Pricing multivariate barrier reverse convertibles with factor-based subordinators
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Elisa Luciano & Wim Schoutens, 2006.
"A multivariate jump-driven financial asset model,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(5), pages 385-402.
- Elisa Luciano & Wim Schoutens, 2005. "A Multivariate Jump-Driven Financial Asset Model," ICER Working Papers - Applied Mathematics Series 6-2005, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Elisa Luciano & Wim Schoutens, 2006. "A Multivariate Jump-Driven Financial Asset Model," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 29, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Martin Wallmeier & Martin Diethelm, 2012. "Multivariate downside risk: Normal versus Variance Gamma," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 32(5), pages 431-458, May.
- Elisa Luciano & Marina Marena & Patrizia Semeraro, 2013. "Dependence Calibration and Portfolio Fit with FactorBased Time Changes," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 307, Collegio Carlo Alberto, revised 2015.
- Madan, Dilip B & Seneta, Eugene, 1990. "The Variance Gamma (V.G.) Model for Share Market Returns," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 63(4), pages 511-524, October.
- Patrizia Semeraro, 2006. "A Multivariate Time-Changed Lévy Model for Financial Applications," ICER Working Papers - Applied Mathematics Series 10-2006, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsLévy processes; multivariate subordinators; multivariate asset modelling; multivariate variance gamma process; multivariate normal inverse Gaussian process; multi barrier reverse convertibles.;
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cca:wpaper:439. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Giovanni Bert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fccaait.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.