GDP as a Measure of Economic Welfare
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Simon Kuznets, 1934. "National Income, 1929-1932," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number kuzn34-1, March.
- Simon Kuznets, 1946. "Introduction to "National Income: A Summary of Findings"," NBER Chapters, in: National Income: A Summary of Findings, pages 1-2, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Syrquin, M. & Chenery, H.B., 1989. "Patterns Of Development, 1950 To 1983," World Bank - Discussion Papers 41, World Bank.
- Simon Kuznets, 1972. "Foreword to "Economic Research: Retrospect and Prospect, Volume 7, Quantitative Economic Research: Trends and Problems"," NBER Chapters, in: Economic Research: Retrospect and Prospect, Volume 7, Quantitative Economic Research: Trends and Problems, pages -11, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Solomon Fabricant, 1972. "Introduction to "Economic Research: Retrospect and Prospect, Volume 7, Quantitative Economic Research: Trends and Problems"," NBER Chapters, in: Economic Research: Retrospect and Prospect, Volume 7, Quantitative Economic Research: Trends and Problems, pages -9--2, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Datta, Madhusudan, 2019. "Manufacturing sector in the Indian economy: Output-value added symbiosis," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 75-87.
- Datta, Madhusudan & Neogi, Chiranjib & Sinha, Abhrajit, 2015. "Sectoral shares in Indian GDP: How to regard it?," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 1-11.
- Husmann, Christine, 2016. "Marginality as a Root Cause of Poverty: Identifying Marginality Hotspots in Ethiopia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 420-435.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HME-2011-06-25 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2011-06-25 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2011-06-25 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:icr:wpicer:03-2011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Simone Pellegrino). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/icerrit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.