Introduction to "National Income: A Summary of Findings"
In: National Income: A Summary of Findings
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul A. Samuelson, 2004. "Where Ricardo and Mill Rebut and Confirm Arguments of Mainstream Economists Supporting Globalization," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 18(3), pages 135-146, Summer.
- O'Donnell, Gus & Oswald, Andrew J., 2015.
"National well-being policy and a weighted approach to human feelings,"
Elsevier, vol. 120(C), pages 59-70.
- O'Donnell, Gus & Oswald, Andrew J., 2015. "National Well-being Policy and a Weighted Approach to Human Feelings," IZA Discussion Papers 9401, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Oswald, Andrew J & O’Donnell, Gus, 2015. "National Well-being Policy and a Weighted Approach to Human Feelings," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1071, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- O'Donnell, Gus & Oswald, Andrew J., 2015. "National Well-being Policy and a Weighted Approach to Human Feelings," Economic Research Papers 270023, University of Warwick - Department of Economics.
- Dale W. Jorgenson & J. Steven Landefeld, 2006. "Blueprint for Expanded and Integrated U.S. Accounts: Review, Assessment, and Next Steps," NBER Chapters,in: A New Architecture for the U.S. National Accounts, pages 13-112 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Juanita Cifuentes González & John Werner Meisterl Reyes, 2014. "El Ahorro de los Hogares Colombianos: un análisis microeconómico mediante regresión cuantílica," Vniversitas Económica 012541, Universidad Javeriana - Bogotá.
- Meyer, Donald J. & Meyer, Jack, 2005. "Risk preferences in multi-period consumption models, the equity premium puzzle, and habit formation utility," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(8), pages 1497-1515, November.
- Hsiang-Ke Chao, 2007. "A structure of the consumption function," Journal of Economic Methodology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(2), pages 227-248.
- Muhammad Mazhar Iqbal, 2015. "Inclusive Growth with Zakat," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 54(4), pages 997-1010.
- Chad Turner & Robert Tamura & Sean Mulholland & Scott Baier, 2007. "Education and income of the states of the United States: 1840–2000," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 101-158, June.
- Bos, Frits, 2011. "Three centuries of macro-economic statistics," MPRA Paper 35391, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ramskiy Andrey Yu., 2013. "Essence of Saving Processes in Household and their Influence upon Extended Reproduction of GDP," Business Inform, RESEARCH CENTRE FOR INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT PROBLEMS of NAS (KHARKIV, UKRAINE), Kharkiv National University of Economics, issue 3, pages 21-29.
- Simone Caschili & Francesca Medda & Alan Wilson, 2015. "An Interdependent Multi-Layer Model: Resilience of International Networks," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 313-335, June.
- repec:rnd:arjebs:v:10:y:2018:i:5:p:138-155 is not listed on IDEAS
- Moshe Syrquin, 2011. "GDP as a Measure of Economic Welfare," ICER Working Papers 03-2011, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Raluca-Maria Bala, 2014. "A Proposal for Assessing the Economic Welfare Of Romania," Romanian Statistical Review, Romanian Statistical Review, vol. 62(3), pages 11-30, September.
- repec:sos:sosjrn:170208 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jijfss:v:6:y:2018:i:2:p:57-:d:150855 is not listed on IDEAS
- Robin Maialeh, 2016.
"Fundamentální koncept nerovnosti v perspektivě paretovské ekonomie
[A Fundamental Concept of Inequality in the Perspective of Paretian Economics]," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2016(8), pages 973-987.
- Emanuele Pugliese & Guido L. Chiarotti & Andrea Zaccaria & Luciano Pietronero, 2015. "Complex economies have a lateral escape from the poverty trap," Papers 1511.08622, arXiv.org.
- KARGI, Bilal, 2014.
"Türkiye Ekonomisinde Sürekli Gelir Hipotezine İlişkin Kanıtlar: Zaman Serileri Analizi (2004-2012)
[Evidence for Turkey's Economy Permanent Income Hypothesis: Time Series Analysis (2004-2012)]," MPRA Paper 55696, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Packey Daniel J & Nusair Salah, 2009. "Kuwaiti Consumption in the Presence of Dramatic Economic Events: 1973-2003," Review of Middle East Economics and Finance, De Gruyter, vol. 5(2), pages 1-20, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:5437. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.