Changing Diets in China's Cities: Empirical Fact or Urban Legend?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Fengxia Dong & Frank H. Fuller, 2007. "Changing Diets in China's Cities: Empirical Fact or Urban Legend?," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 06-wp437, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vardges Hovhannisyan & Brian W. Gould, 2011. "Quantifying the structure of food demand in China: An econometric approach," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 42, pages 1-18, November.
- Taylor, Richard D. & Koo, Won W., 2009. "Expected Changes in China's Grain and Oilseed Industries and Implications for the U.S. and World Agriculture," Agribusiness & Applied Economics Report 51991, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Thornsbury, Suzanne & Woods, Mollie, 2007. "Background Information on the Chinese Fruit Sector," Staff Papers 9308, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Hovhannisyan, Vardges & Gould, Brian W., 2010. "Quantifying the Structure of Food Demand in China Using a Generalized Quadratic AIDS Specification," 2010 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2010, Orlando, Florida 56422, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Saunders, Caroline & Guenther, Meike & Tait, Peter & Saunders, John, 2013. "Consumer attitudes and willingness to pay for attributes of food, in particular from New Zealand," 2013 Conference (57th), February 5-8, 2013, Sydney, Australia 158378, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
More about this item
KeywordsChina; demand models; food consumption; nonparametric analysis; parametric tests; structural change.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ias:fpaper:06-wp437. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/faiasus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .