Changing Diets in China's Cities: Empirical Fact or Urban Legend?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Fengxia Dong & Frank H. Fuller, 2007. "Changing Diets in China's Cities: Empirical Fact or Urban Legend?," Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications 06-wp437, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thornsbury, Suzanne & Woods, Mollie, 2007. "Background Information on the Chinese Fruit Sector," Staff Papers 9308, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Hovhannisyan, Vardges & Gould, Brian W., 2010. "Quantifying the Structure of Food Demand in China Using a Generalized Quadratic AIDS Specification," 2010 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2010, Orlando, Florida 56422, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Saunders, Caroline & Guenther, Meike & Tait, Peter & Saunders, John, 2013. "Consumer attitudes and willingness to pay for attributes of food, in particular from New Zealand," 2013 Conference (57th), February 5-8, 2013, Sydney, Australia 158378, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Vardges Hovhannisyan & Brian W. Gould, 2011. "Quantifying the structure of food demand in China: An econometric approach," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 42, pages 1-18, November.
- Taylor, Richard D. & Koo, Won W., 2009. "Expected Changes in China's Grain and Oilseed Industries and Implications for the U.S. and World Agriculture," Agribusiness & Applied Economics Report 51991, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsChina; demand models; food consumption; nonparametric analysis; parametric tests; structural change.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-11-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2006-11-25 (China)
- NEP-SEA-2006-11-25 (South East Asia)
- NEP-TRA-2006-11-25 (Transition Economics)
- NEP-URE-2006-11-25 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ias:cpaper:06-wp437. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caiasus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.