Intellectual Property Activity by Service Sector and Manufacturing Firms in the UK, 1996-2000
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Greenhalgh, Christine & Longland, Mark, 2001. " Intellectual Property in UK Firms: Creating Intangible Assets and Distributing the Benefits via Wages and Jobs," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 63(0), pages 671-696, Special I.
- Elizabeth Webster & Paul H. Jensen, 2004. "Patterns of Trademarking Activity in Australia," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2004n02, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christine Greenhalgh & Mark Rogers, 2007.
"The Value of Intellectual Property Rights to Firms,"
06-036, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Christine Greenhalgh & Mark Rogers, 2007. "The Value of Intellectual Property Rights to Firms," Economics Series Working Papers 319, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Philipp Schautschick & Christine Greenhalgh, 2016.
"Empirical studies of trade marks -- The existing economic literature,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(4), pages 358-390, June.
- Christine Greenhalgh & Philipp Schautschick, 2013. "Empirical studies of trade marks - the existing economic literature," Economics Series Working Papers 659, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Philipp Schautschick & Christine Greenhalgh, 2013. "Empirical Studies of Trade Marks: The Existing Economic Literature," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2013n25, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-02-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-INO-2006-02-19 (Innovation)
- NEP-TID-2006-02-19 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iae:iaewps:wp2006n03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sheri Carnegie). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mimelau.html .