Spatial Functional Principal Component Analysis with Applications to Brain Image Data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- I. D. Currie & M. Durban & P. H. C. Eilers, 2006. "Generalized linear array models with applications to multidimensional smoothing," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 68(2), pages 259-280, April.
- Ana-Maria Staicu & Yingxing Li & Ciprian M. Crainiceanu & David Ruppert, 2014. "Likelihood Ratio Tests for Dependent Data with Applications to Longitudinal and Functional Data Analysis," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 41(4), pages 932-949, December.
- Fang Yao & Hans-Georg Müller & Andrew J. Clifford & Steven R. Dueker & Jennifer Follett & Yumei Lin & Bruce A. Buchholz & John S. Vogel, 2003. "Shrinkage Estimation for Functional Principal Component Scores with Application to the Population Kinetics of Plasma Folate," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 59(3), pages 676-685, September.
- Luo Xiao & Yingxing Li & David Ruppert, 2013. "Fast bivariate P-splines: the sandwich smoother," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 75(3), pages 577-599, June.
- Piotr Majer & Peter N. C. Mohr & Hauke R. Heekeren & Wolfgang K. Härdle, 2016.
"Portfolio Decisions and Brain Reactions via the CEAD method,"
Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 81(3), pages 881-903, September.
- Piotr Majer & Peter Mohr & Hauke Heekeren & Wolfgang Karl HÃ¤rdle, 2014. "Portfolio Decisions and Brain Reactions via the CEAD method," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2014-036, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Peter N. C. Mohr & Guido Biele & Hauke R. Heekeren, 2010. "Neural Processing of Risk," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2010-065, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- repec:wyi:journl:002174 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yingxing Li & David Ruppert, 2008. "On the asymptotics of penalized splines," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 95(2), pages 415-436.
- Kneip A. & Utikal K. J, 2001. "Inference for Density Families Using Functional Principal Component Analysis," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 96, pages 519-542, June.
- Wolfgang Karl Härdle & Lukas Borke, 2017. "GitHub API based QuantNet Mining infrastructure in R," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2017-008, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Alena Bömmel & Song Song & Piotr Majer & Peter Mohr & Hauke Heekeren & Wolfgang Härdle, 2014. "Risk Patterns and Correlated Brain Activities. Multidimensional Statistical Analysis of fMRI Data in Economic Decision Making Study," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 79(3), pages 489-514, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:stapro:v:136:y:2018:i:c:p:126-129 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsPrincipal Component Analysis; Penalized Smoothing; Asymptotics; functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging fMRI;
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C20 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - General
- E37 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2018-01-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2018-01-29 (Econometrics)
- NEP-MAC-2018-01-29 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hum:wpaper:sfb649dp2017-024. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RDC-Team). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sohubde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.