Report NEP-ECM-2018-01-29This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gergely Akos Ganics, 2017. "Optimal density forecast combinations," Working Papers 1751, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Pierre Nguimkeu & Augustine Denteh & Rusty Tchernis, 2017. "On the Estimation of Treatment Effects with Endogenous Misreporting," NBER Working Papers 24117, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shih-Kang Chao & Wolfgang K. Härdle & Chen Huang, 2016. "Multivariate Factorisable Sparse Asymmetric Least Squares Regression," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2016-058, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Ryo Okui & Wendun Wang, 2018. "Heterogeneous structural breaks in panel data models," Papers 1801.04672, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2018.
- Petra Burdejová & Wolfgang K. Härdle, 2017. "Dynamic semi-parametric factor model for functional expectiles," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2017-027, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Jungyoon Lee & Peter M Robinson, 2018. "Adaptive Inference on Pure Spatial Models," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series 596, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Sarlota Smutna & Milan Scasny, 2017. "Selectivity Problem in Demand Analysis: Single Equation Approach," Working Papers IES 2017/21, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Sep 2017.
- Josep Lluís Carrion-i-Silvestre & María Dolores Gadea & Antonio Montañés, 2017. "“Unbiased estimation of autoregressive models for bounded stochastic processes”," IREA Working Papers 201719, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Nov 2017.
- Michael P. Cameron & Jacques Poot, 2018. "The Estimation and Interpretation of Coefficients in Panel Gravity Models of Migration," Working Papers in Economics 18/01, University of Waikato.
- Yingxing Li & Chen Huang & Wolfgang Karl Härdle, 2017. "Spatial Functional Principal Component Analysis with Applications to Brain Image Data," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2017-024, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Paccagnini, Alessia, 2017. "Dealing with Misspecification in DSGE Models: A Survey," MPRA Paper 82914, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Xinjue Li & Lenka Zbonakova & Wolfgang Karl Härdle, 2017. "Penalized Adaptive Method in Forecasting with Large Information Set and Structure Change," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2017-023, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.