Average Testing and the Efficient Boundary
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:gamebe:v:106:y:2017:i:c:p:114-133 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pradelski, Bary S.R. & Young, H. Peyton, 2012.
"Learning efficient Nash equilibria in distributed systems,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 882-897.
- H Peyton Young & Bary S. R. Pradelski, 2010. "Learning Efficient Nash Equilibria in Distributed Systems," Economics Series Working Papers 480, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Marden, Jason R. & Shamma, Jeff S., 2015. "Game Theory and Distributed Control****Supported AFOSR/MURI projects #FA9550-09-1-0538 and #FA9530-12-1-0359 and ONR projects #N00014-09-1-0751 and #N0014-12-1-0643," Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, Elsevier.
More about this item
- K13 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Tort Law and Product Liability; Forensic Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-GTH-2011-03-12 (Game Theory)
- NEP-LAW-2011-03-12 (Law & Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:huj:dispap:dp567. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael Simkin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/crihuil.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .