Report NEP-LAW-2011-03-12This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Mark Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Itai Arieli & Yakov Babichenko, 2011. "Average Testing and the Efficient Boundary," Discussion Paper Series dp567, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Zhigang Cao, 2011. "Remarks on Bargaining and Cooperation in Strategic Form Games," Discussion Paper Series dp565, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Cole, Scott, 2011. "”How much is enough?” Determining Adequate Levels of Environmental Compensation for Wind Power Impacts using Equivalency Analysis: An Illustrative & Hypothetical Case Study of Sea Eagle Impacts at the," CERE Working Papers 2011:4, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics.
- Lu Han & Siddhartha Bandyopadhyay & Samrat Bhattacharya, 2011. "Determinants of Violent and Property crimes in England: A Panel Data Analysis," Discussion Papers 10-26r, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Bin Dong & Benno Torgler, 2010. "Corruption and Social Interaction: Evidence from China," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 261, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.