Productivity and the Business Cycle in Japan: Evidence from Japanese Industry Data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nishimura, Kiyohiko G. & Nakajima, Takanobu & Kiyota, Kozo, 2005. "Does the natural selection mechanism still work in severe recessions?: Examination of the Japanese economy in the 1990s," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 53-78, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Masayuki Morikawa, 2011.
"Economies of Density and Productivity in Service Industries: An Analysis of Personal Service Industries Based on Establishment-Level Data,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 93(1), pages 179-192, February.
- MORIKAWA Masayuki, 2008. "Economies of Density and Productivity in Service Industries: An Analysis of Personal-Service Industries Based on Establishment-Level Data," Discussion papers 08023, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- NAKAJIMA Takanobu, 2007. "Is Retail Service Productivity Really Low in Japan? -- Numerical experiment based on Shepard's model --," ESRI Discussion paper series 193, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
More about this item
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E47 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-09-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2005-09-11 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-MAC-2005-09-11 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-SEA-2005-09-11 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hst:hstdps:d05-108. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tatsuji Makino). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iehitjp.html .