Learning: What and How? An Empirical Study of Adjustments in Workplace Organization Structure
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Avner Ben-Ner & Stephanie Lluis, 2011. "Learning: What and How? An Empirical Study of Adjustments in Workplace Organization Structure," Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(1), pages 76-108, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ben-Ner, Avner & Kong, Fanmin & Lluis, Stéphanie, 2012.
"Uncertainty, task environment, and organization design: An empirical investigation,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 281-313.
- Avner Ben-Ner & Fanmin Kong & Stéphanie Lluis, 2011. "Uncertainty, Task Environment, and Organization Design: An Empirical Investigation," Working Papers 1105, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2011.
- Armbruster, Kathrin & Beckmann, Michael & Kuhn, Dieter, 2012. "Task Allocation and Corporate Performance : is There a First-Mover Advantage?," Working papers 2012/07, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- repec:bla:indres:v:56:y:2017:i:3:p:411-426 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sáenz-Royo, Carlos & Salas-Fumás, Vicente, 2013. "Learning to learn and productivity growth: Evidence from a new car-assembly plant," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 336-344.
- Ben-Ner, Avner, 2013. "Preferences and organization structure: Toward behavioral economics micro-foundations of organizational analysis," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 87-96.
More about this item
KeywordsLearning-by-doing; Matching; Social learning; Vicarious Learning; Organizational Adjustments; Human Resources;
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- M54 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics - - - Labor Management
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-11-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2007-11-24 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-HRM-2007-11-24 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hrr:papers:0407. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mary Helen Walker). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ircmnus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .