Unemployment and Mortality in France, 1982-2002
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Miller, Douglas L. & Paxson, Christina, 2006. "Relative income, race, and mortality," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 979-1003, September.
- Christine Eibner & William N. Evans, 2005.
"Relative Deprivation, Poor Health Habits, and Mortality,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 40(3).
- Christine E. Eibner & William N. Evans, 2001. "Relative Deprivation, Poor Health Habits and Mortality," Working Papers 265, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Center for Health and Wellbeing..
- Angus Deaton, 2001. "Relative Deprivation, Inequality, and Mortality," NBER Working Papers 8099, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sundquist, Kristina & Lindström, Martin & Malmström, Marianne & Johansson, Sven-Erik & Sundquist, Jan, 2004. "Social participation and coronary heart disease: a follow-up study of 6900 women and men in Sweden," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 615-622, February.
- Veenstra, Gerry & Luginaah, Isaac & Wakefield, Sarah & Birch, Stephen & Eyles, John & Elliott, Susan, 2005. "Who you know, where you live: social capital, neighbourhood and health," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 60(12), pages 2799-2818, June.
- Veenstra, Gerry, 2000. "Social capital, SES and health: an individual-level analysis," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 50(5), pages 619-629, March.
- Dunn, James R. & Veenstra, Gerry & Ross, Nancy, 2006. "Psychosocial and neo-material dimensions of SES and health revisited: Predictors of self-rated health in a Canadian national survey," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 62(6), pages 1465-1473, March.
- Liukkonen, Virpi & Virtanen, Pekka & Kivimäki, Mika & Pentti, Jaana & Vahtera, Jussi, 2004. "Social capital in working life and the health of employees," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 59(12), pages 2447-2458, December.
- Rose, Richard, 2000. "How much does social capital add to individual health?A survey study of Russians," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 51(9), pages 1421-1435, November.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2003:93:1:122-129_9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lindström, Martin, 2004. "Social capital, the miniaturisation of community and self-reported global and psychological health," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 595-607, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bassanini, Andrea & Caroli, Eve, 2014.
"Is work bad for health? The role of constraint vs choice,"
CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb)
- Andrea Bassanini & Eve Caroli, 2017. "Is work bad for health? The role of constraint vs choice," Working Papers hal-01511562, HAL.
- Bassanini, Andrea & Caroli, Eve, 2014. "Is Work Bad for Health? The Role of Constraint vs Choice," IZA Discussion Papers 7891, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ruhm, Christopher J., 2015. "Recessions, healthy no more?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 17-28.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/12483 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alex Hollingsworth & Christopher J. Ruhm & Kosali Simon, 2017. "Macroeconomic Conditions and Opioid Abuse," NBER Working Papers 23192, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
Keywordsunemployment; macroeconomic conditions; mortality; health;
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- J2 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hpa:wpaper:200704. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lyn Sauberli). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/chepaca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .