Unemployment and Mortality in France, 1982-2002
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bassanini, Andrea & Caroli, Eve, 2014.
"Is work bad for health? The role of constraint vs choice,"
CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb)
- Andrea Bassanini & Eve Caroli, 2017. "Is work bad for health? The role of constraint vs choice," Working Papers hal-01511562, HAL.
- Bassanini, Andrea & Caroli, Eve, 2014. "Is Work Bad for Health? The Role of Constraint vs Choice," IZA Discussion Papers 7891, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ruhm, Christopher J., 2015. "Recessions, healthy no more?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 17-28.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/12483 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mikael Svensson, 2010. "Economic upturns are good for your heart but watch out for accidents: a study on Swedish regional data 1976-2005," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(5), pages 615-625.
- Alex Hollingsworth & Christopher J. Ruhm & Kosali Simon, 2017. "Macroeconomic Conditions and Opioid Abuse," NBER Working Papers 23192, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
Keywordsunemployment; macroeconomic conditions; mortality; health;
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- J2 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hpa:wpaper:200704. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lyn Sauberli). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/chepaca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .