Does Zero Interest Work as An Important Marketing Tool?
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Mar 2012|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 2-1 Naka, Kunitachi City, Tokyo 186-8603|
Web page: http://www.ier.hit-u.ac.jp/~ifd/index.html
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Andrews, Donald W K, 1988. "Chi-Square Diagnostic Tests for Econometric Models: Theory," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(6), pages 1419-53, November.
- Faruk Gul & Wolfgang Pesendorfer, 2001.
"Temptation and Self-Control,"
Econometric Society, vol. 69(6), pages 1403-1435, November.
- Sule Alan & Ruxandra Dumitrescu & Gyongyi Loranth, 2011.
"Subprime Consumer Credit Demand: Evidence from a Lender?sPricing Experiment,"
BCL working papers
60, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
- Sule Alan & Gyongyi Loranth, 2013. "Subprime Consumer Credit Demand: Evidence from a Lender's Pricing Experiment," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 26(9), pages 2353-2374.
- Sule Alan & Ruxandra Dumitrescu & Gyongyi Loranth, 2011. "Subprime Consumer Credit Demand: Evidence from a Lender's Pricing Experiment," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1105, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Alan, Sule & Dumitrescu, Ruxandra & Loranth, Gyongyi, 2011. "Subprime consumer credit demand: evidence from a lender's pricing experiment," Working Paper Series 1304, European Central Bank.
- Alan, Sule & Lóránth, Gyöngyi, 2012. "Subprime Consumer Credit Demand: Evidence from a Lender's Pricing Experiment," CEPR Discussion Papers 9210, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Laibson, David I., 1997.
"Golden Eggs and Hyperbolic Discounting,"
4481499, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- R. H. Strotz, 1955. "Myopia and Inconsistency in Dynamic Utility Maximization," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(3), pages 165-180.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hit:rcpdwp:5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Digital Resources Section, Hitotsubashi University Library)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.