The Great East Japan Earthquake and its Short-run Effects on Household Purchasing Behavior
No abstract is available for this item.
|Length:||15,  p.|
|Date of creation:||Mar 2012|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.ier.hit-u.ac.jp/~ifd/index.html
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet A. & DeAngelo, Gregory J., 2012. "Goods allocation by queuing and the occurrence of violence: A probabilistic analysis," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 1-7.
- Tülin Erdem & Susumu Imai & Michael Keane, 2003.
"Brand and Quantity Choice Dynamics Under Price Uncertainty,"
Quantitative Marketing and Economics,
Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 5-64, March.
- Erdem, Tulin & Imai, Susumu & Keane, Michael, 2003. "Brand and Quantity Choice Dynamics Under Price Uncertainty," MPRA Paper 52516, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Diewert, Erwin & Fox, Kevin J. & Ivancic, Lorraine, 2009.
"Scanner Data, Time Aggregation and the Construction of Price Indexes,"
Economics working papers
erwin_diewert-2009-48, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 22 Sep 2009.
- Ivancic, Lorraine & Erwin Diewert, W. & Fox, Kevin J., 2011. "Scanner data, time aggregation and the construction of price indexes," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 161(1), pages 24-35, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hit:rcpdwp:2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Digital Resources Section, Hitotsubashi University Library)The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Digital Resources Section, Hitotsubashi University Library to update the entry or send us the correct address
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.