Is Bitcoin the Only Cryptocurrency in the Town? Economics of Cryptocurrency and Friedrich A.Hayek
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Champ,Bruce & Freeman,Scott & Haslag,Joseph, 2016. "Modeling Monetary Economies," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9781316508671, March.
- Martin, Antoine & Schreft, Stacey L., 2006.
"Currency competition: A partial vindication of Hayek,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 53(8), pages 2085-2111, November.
- Antoine Martin & Stacey L. Schreft, 2003. "Currency competition : a partial vindication of Hayek," Research Working Paper RWP 03-04, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Ross M. Starr, 2012. "Why is there Money?," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13763, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gareth W Peters & Ariane Chapelle & Efstathios Panayi, 2016. "Opening discussion on banking sector risk exposures and vulnerabilities from Virtual currencies: An Operational Risk perspective," Journal of Banking Regulation, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 17(4), pages 239-272, November.
- Abeer ElBahrawy & Laura Alessandretti & Anne Kandler & Romualdo Pastor-Satorras & Andrea Baronchelli, 2017. "Evolutionary dynamics of the cryptocurrency market," Papers 1705.05334, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2017.
- Gareth W. Peters & Ariane Chapelle & Efstathios Panayi, 2014. "Opening discussion on banking sector risk exposures and vulnerabilities from virtual currencies: An operational risk perspective," Papers 1409.1451, arXiv.org.
More about this item
KeywordsBitcoin; Cryptocurrency; Friedrich A. Hayek;
- B31 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - Individuals
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- E51 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Money Supply; Credit; Money Multipliers
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hit:hituec:602. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hiromichi Miyake). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iehitjp.html .