Plant Turnover and TFP Dynamics in Japanese Manufacturing
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Kyoji Fukao & Young Gak Kim & Hyeog Ug Kwon, 2006. "Plant Turnover and TFP Dynamics in Japanese Manufacturing," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d06-180, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- ., 2013. "Japan's Alternating Phases of Growth and Future Outlook," Chapters,in: World Economic Performance, chapter 6, pages 136-161 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Inha Oh & Almas Heshmati & Chulwoo Baek & Jeong-Dong Lee, 2009.
"Comparative Analysis Of Plant Dynamics By Size: Korean Manufacturing,"
The Japanese Economic Review,
Japanese Economic Association, vol. 60(4), pages 512-538.
- Oh, Inha & Heshmati, Almas & Baek, Chulwoo & Lee, Jeong-Dong, 2006. "Comparative Analysis of Firm Dynamics by Size: Korean Manufacturing," Ratio Working Papers 94, The Ratio Institute.
- Kyoji Fukao & Tsutomu Miyagawa & Hak Kil Pyo & Keun Hee Rhee, 2012.
"Estimates of Total Factor Productivity, the Contribution of ICT, and Resource Reallocation Effects in Japan and Korea,"
Chapters,in: Industrial Productivity in Europe, chapter 9
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Kyoji Fukao & Tsutomu Miyagawa & Hak K. Pyo & Keun Hee Rhee, 2011. "Estimates of Total Factor Productivity, the Contribution of ICT, and Resource Reallocation Effects in Japan and Korea," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd10-177, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Hyeog Ug Kwon & Futoshi Narita & Machiko Narita, 2015.
"Resource Reallocation and Zombie Lending in Japan in the 1990s,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 18(4), pages 709-732, October.
- Hyeog Ug Kwon & Futoshi Narita & Machiko Narita, 2015. "Online Appendix to "Resource Reallocation and Zombie Lending in Japan in the 1990s"," Technical Appendices 12-232, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Hyeog Ug Kwon & Futoshi Narita & Machiko Narita, 2015. "Code and data files for "Resource Reallocation and Zombie Lending in Japan in the 1990s"," Computer Codes 12-232, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- KWON Hyeog Ug & NARITA Futoshi & NARITA Machiko, 2009. "Resource Reallocation and Zombie Lending in Japan in the '90s," Discussion papers 09052, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Kazunobu Hayakawa & Toshiyuki Matsuura & Kazuyuki Motohashi, 2016. "How Does FDI Affect Productivity at Home?: Evidence from a Plant-Level Analysis," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 403-422, December.
- MATSUURA Toshiyuki & MOTOHASHI Kazuyuki & HAYAKAWA Kazunobu, 2008. "How Does FDI in East Asia Affect Performance at Home?: Evidence from Electrical Machinery Manufacturing Firms," Discussion papers 08034, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Kneller, Richard & McGowan, Danny & Inui, Tomohiko & Matsuura, Toshiyuki, 2012.
"Globalisation, multinationals and productivity in Japan’s lost decade,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 110-128.
- Tomohiko Inui & Richard Kneller & Toshiyuki Matsuura & Danny McGowan, "undated". "Globalisation, Multinationals and Productivity in Japan’s Lost Decade," Discussion Papers 10/04, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Yukiko Ito, 2015. "Is starting FDI more productive than staying at home? Manufacturing and service sectors in Japan," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(1), pages 105-131, February.
- Jeong-Dong Lee, 2009. "Industry Dynamics and Productivity Research," TEMEP Discussion Papers 200929, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Nov 2009.
- FUKAO Kyoji & MIYAGAWA Tsutomu & Hak K. PYO & Keun Hee RHEE, 2009. "Estimates of Multifactor Productivity, ICT Contributions and Resource Reallocation Effects in Japan and Korea," Discussion papers 09021, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- IKEUCHI Kenta & René BELDERBOS & FUKAO Kyoji & Young Gak KIM & KWON Hyeog Ug, 2015. "Buyers, Suppliers, and R&D Spillovers," Discussion papers 15047, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Nobuaki Yamashita, 2010. "International Fragmentation of Production," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13615.
More about this item
- O4 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-08-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2007-08-18 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-ENT-2007-08-18 (Entrepreneurship)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hit:hitcei:2006-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Reiko Suzuki). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cehitjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .