The Benefits and Costs of Internal Markets: Evidence from Asia's Financial Crisis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David S. Scharfstein & Jeremy C. Stein, 2000.
"The Dark Side of Internal Capital Markets: Divisional Rent-Seeking and Inefficient Investment,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 55(6), pages 2537-2564, December.
- David S. Scharfstein & Jeremy C. Stein, 1997. "The Dark Side of Internal Capital Markets: Divisional Rent-Seeking and Inefficient Investment," NBER Working Papers 5969, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Johnson Simon, 2002. "Coase and the Reform of Securities Markets," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(1), pages 1-19.
- Laeven, Luc, 2001. "International evidence on the value of product and geographic diversity," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2729, The World Bank.
- Hanazaki, Masaharu & Liu, Qun, 2003. "The Asian Crisis and Corporate Governance: Ownership Structure, Debt Financing, and Corporate Diversification," CEI Working Paper Series 2003-18, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hit:hitcei:2001-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Reiko Suzuki). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cehitjp.html .