Connecting strategy, environmental and social indicators: a study of oil and gas producers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Campbell, Richard S., 1983. "Patent trends as a technological forecasting tool," World Patent Information, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 137-143.
- Fattori, Michele & Pedrazzi, Giorgio & Turra, Roberta, 2003. "Text mining applied to patent mapping: a practical business case," World Patent Information, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 335-342, December.
- Cobo, M.J. & López-Herrera, A.G. & Herrera-Viedma, E. & Herrera, F., 2011. "An approach for detecting, quantifying, and visualizing the evolution of a research field: A practical application to the Fuzzy Sets Theory field," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 146-166.
- Leonid Gokhberg & Konstantin Fursov & Ian Miles & Giulio Perani, 2013. "Developing and using indicators of emerging and enabling technologies," Chapters,in: Handbook of Innovation Indicators and Measurement, chapter 15, pages 349-380 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Corrocher Nicoletta & Malerba Franco & Montobbio Fabio, 2003. "The emergence of new technologies in the ICT field: main actors, geographical distribution and knowledge sources," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf0317, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Dirk Meissner & Alexander Sokolov, 2013. "Foresight and science, technology and innovation indicators," Chapters,in: Handbook of Innovation Indicators and Measurement, chapter 16, pages 381-402 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
Keywordsindicator; environmental protection; oil- and gas producers; energy efficiency; resource availability;
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
- M40 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - General
- N50 - Economic History - - Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Extractive Industries - - - General, International, or Comparative
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2014-02-08 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2014-02-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2014-02-08 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-ENE-2014-02-08 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2014-02-08 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hig:wpaper:24sti2014. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamil Abdulaev) or (Victoria Elkina). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hsecoru.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .