|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
National Research University Higher School of EconomicsMoscow, Russia
Myasnitskaya 20, Moscow 101000
RePEc:edi:hsecoru (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Evgeny Varfolomeev & Oleg Marin & Dmitry Bykov & Oleg Karasev & Natalia Velikanova & Elena Vetchinkina & Anastasia Edelkina & Thomas Thurner, 2014. "Connecting strategy, environmental and social indicators: a study of oil and gas producers," HSE Working papers WP BRP 24/STI/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Mikhail Bokov & Anastasia Edelkina & Marina Klubova & Thomas Thurner & Natalia Velikanova & Konstantin Vishnevskiy, 2013. "Development of navigation services and Devices – evidence from a case study in Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 22/STI/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Gunnar Prause & Thomas Thurner, 2014. "User Communities — Drivers for Open Innovation," Foresight and STI Governance (Foresight-Russia till No. 3/2015), National Research University Higher School of Economics, vol. 8(1), pages 24-32.
- Thurner, Thomas W. & Varughese, Arun, 2013. "Experiences of project developers around CDM projects in South Africa," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 1271-1275.
- Thomas Gstraunthaler & Liliana Proskuryakova, 2010. "From the Bubble to the Core. Long-Term Competitive Advantages for Emerging Markets through Innovation in the Extractive Industry," Foresight and STI Governance (Foresight-Russia till No. 3/2015), National Research University Higher School of Economics, vol. 4(3), pages 4-17.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Thomas Thurner should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.