Report NEP-AGR-2013-12-06This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mohajan, Haradhan, 2013. "Global food price hike is a burden to the poor," MPRA Paper 51822, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Nov 2013.
- Kilic,Talip & Whitney,Edward Matthew & Winters,Paul Conal & Kilic,Talip & Whitney,Edward Matthew & Winters,Paul Conal, 2013. "Decentralized beneficiary targeting in large-scale development programs : insights from the Malawi farm input subsidy program," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6713, The World Bank.
- Paula Bustos & Bruno Caprettini & Jacopo Ponticelli, 2015. "Agricultural Productivity and Structural Transformation. Evidence from Brazil," Working Papers 736, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Munnich Vass, Miriam & Elofsson, Katarina, 2013. "Is forest sequestration at the expense of bioenergy and forest products cost-effective in EU climate policy to 2050?," Working Paper Series 2013:9, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Department Economics.
- Hyeongwoo Kim, 2013. "Are Global Food Prices Becoming More Volatile and More Persistent?," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2013-22, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Prell, Mark A. & Finifter, David H., 2013. "Participation in the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) and Unemployment Insurance How Tight Are the Strands of the Recessionary Safety Net?," Economic Research Report 160453, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Reddy, A Amarender, 2013. "Rural transformation since 1970s in Dokur Village of Andhra Pradesh, India," MPRA Paper 30784, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 Nov 2013.
- James Roumasset & Christopher Wada, 2013. "Integrating Demand-Management with Development of Supply-Side Substitutes," Working Papers 2013-13, University of Hawaii Economic Research Organization, University of Hawaii at Manoa.
- Jonah Busch, 2013. "Supplementing REDD+ with Biodiversity Payments: The Paradox of Paying for Multiple Ecosystem Services - Working Paper 347," Working Papers 347, Center for Global Development.
- Mikhail Bokov & Anastasia Edelkina & Marina Klubova & Thomas Thurner & Natalia Velikanova & Konstantin Vishnevskiy, 2013. "Development of navigation services and Devices – evidence from a case study in Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 22/STI/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Mazzanti, M. & Musolesi, A., 2013. "Economic development and CO2 emissions: assessing the effect of policy and energy time events for advanced countries," Working Papers 2013-11, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Osberghaus, Daniel, 2013. "Prospect theory, mitigation and adaptation to climate change," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-091, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Zafer Kanik & Serkan Kucuksenel, 2013. "The Promise of Transferable Fishing Concessions on EU Fisheries," ERC Working Papers 1312, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Dec 2013.
- Item repec:hal:journl:dumas-00906165 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Chad M. Baum, 2013. "The Missing Link between Research and Reality: the significance of the relationship between retail format and organic food consumption," Jena Economic Research Papers 2013-049, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Clémence Christin & Jean-Philippe Nicolai & Jerome Pouyet, 2013. "Pollution Permits, Imperfect Competition and Abatement Technologies," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 13/186, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Shital Sharma, 2013. "Environmental Regulation, Abatement, and Productivity: A Frontier Analysis," Working Papers 13-51, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.