Combining University Studies With Work: Influence On Academic Achievement
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dmitry Popov & Yulia Tyumeneva & Yulia Kuzmina, 2010. "Individual psychological predictors in longitudinal studies of professional and educational careers," Educational Studies, Higher School of Economics, issue 4, pages 30-53.
- Jim Pemberton & Sarah Jewell & Alessandra Faggian & Zella King, 2013. "Higher education as a portfolio investment: students' choices about studying, term time employment, leisure, and loans," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 65(2), pages 268-292, April.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Товар Г. Э., 2018. "Занятия Спортом И Образовательные Достижения В Школе: Российские Данные (Пер. С Англ.)," Вопросы образования // Educational Studies, НИУ ВШЭ, issue 2, pages 46-70.
More about this item
Keywordsacademic achievement; job relatedness to specialty; student employment; work schedule; work-study types;
All these keywords.
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CIS-2015-01-14 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-EDU-2015-01-14 (Education)
- NEP-HRM-2015-01-14 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hig:wpaper:21edu2014. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamil Abdulaev) or (Shamil Abdulaev). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hsecoru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.