Adopting new medical technologies in Russian public hospitals: what causes inefficiency?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Danzon, Patricia Munch, 1982. "Hospital `profits' : The effects of reimbursement policies," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 29-52, May.
- Greer, Ann Lennarson, 1984. "Medical technology and professional dominance theory," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 18(10), pages 809-817, January.
- Feldstein, Martin S, 1971. "Hospital Cost Inflation: A Study of Nonprofit Price Dynamics," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(5), pages 853-872, December.
More about this item
Keywordsmedical technology; adoption; public hospital; Russia; causes of inefficiency;
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-12-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2013-12-06 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-CIS-2013-12-06 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-HEA-2013-12-06 (Health Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2013-12-06 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hig:wpaper:07/pa/2013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamil Abdulaev) or (Victoria Elkina). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hsecoru.html .