Report NEP-CDM-2013-12-06This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bhalotra, Sonia R. & Clots-Figueras, Irma & Iyer, Lakshmi, 2013. "Path-Breakers: How Does Women's Political Participation Respond to Electoral Success?," IZA Discussion Papers 7771, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cantore, C. M. & Levine, P. & Melina, G. & Pearlman, J., 2013. "Optimal Fiscal and Monetary Rules in Normal and Abnormal Times," Working Papers 13/16, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Kemal K?vanc Akoz & Cemal Eren Arbatli, 2013. "Manipulated voters in competitive election campaigns," HSE Working papers WP BRP 31/EC/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Dietrich, Franz, 2013. "Judgment aggregation and agenda manipulation," MPRA Paper 51775, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Benjamin Crost & Joseph H. Felter & Hani Mansour & Daniel I. Rees, 2013. "Election Fraud and Post-Election Conflict: Evidence from the Philippines," HiCN Working Papers 158, Households in Conflict Network.
- Marina Azzimonti-Renzo, 2013. "The dynamics of public investment under persistent electoral advantage," Working Papers 13-43, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Dmitry Veselov, 2013. "Redistribution and the political support of free entry policy in the Schumpeterian model with heterogenous agents," HSE Working papers WP BRP 28/EC/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Salvador Barberà & Carmen Beviá & Clara Ponsatí, 2014. "Meritocracy, Egalitarianism and the Stability of Majoritarian Organizations," Working Papers 737, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Liudmila Zasimova & Sergey Shishkin, 2013. "Adopting new medical technologies in Russian public hospitals: what causes inefficiency?," HSE Working papers WP BRP 07/PA/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Justesen, Mogens K. & Kurrild-Klitgaard, Peter, 2013. "Institutional interactions and economic growth: The joint effects of property rights, veto players and democratic capital," MPRA Paper 51773, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mikhail Antonov, 2013. "The philosophy of sovereignty, human rights, And democracy in Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 24/LAW/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Feld, Lars P. & Schnellenbach, Jan, 2013. "Political institutions and income (re-)distribution: Evidence from developed economies," Freiburg Discussion Papers on Constitutional Economics 13/6, Walter Eucken Institut e.V..
- Patricio S. Dalton & Sayantan Ghosal, 2013. "Characterizing behavioral decisions with choice data," Working Papers 2013_22, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Heinemann, Friedrich & Janeba, Eckhard & Moessinger, Marc-Daniel & Schröder, Christoph, 2013. "Revenue autonomy preference in German state parliaments," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-090, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Raffaella SANTOLINI, 2013. "Electoral rules and public expenditure composition: Evidence from Italian regions," Working Papers 396, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Item repec:ctc:serie1:def2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andrei Hagiu & Hanna Halaburda, 2013. "Information and Two-Sided Platform Profits," Harvard Business School Working Papers 12-045, Harvard Business School, revised Apr 2014.