Hospital `profits' : The effects of reimbursement policies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Augurzky, Boris & Engel, Dirk & Schmidt, Christoph M. & Schwierz, Christoph, 2009. "Ownership and Financial Performance in the German Hospital Sector," Ruhr Economic Papers 123, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- De Fraja, Gianni & Valbonesi, Paola, 2012.
"The design of the university system,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 96(3), pages 317-330.
- De Fraja, Gianni & Valbonesi, Paola, 2008. "The Design of the University System," CEPR Discussion Papers 7038, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gianni De Fraja & Paola Valbonesi, 2009. "The Design of the University System," Discussion Papers in Economics 09/19, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- repec:zbw:rwidps:0054 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0123 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jill R. Horwitz, 2005. "Does Corporate Ownership Matter? Service Provision in the Hospital Industry," NBER Working Papers 11376, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Boris Augurzky & Dirk Engel & Christoph Schwierz, 2006. "Who gets the Credit? Determinants of the Probability of Default in the German Hospital Sector," RWI Discussion Papers 0054, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung.
- Keeler, Emmett B. & Melnick, Glenn & Zwanziger, Jack, 1999. "The changing effects of competition on non-profit and for-profit hospital pricing behavior," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 69-86, January.
- Levaggi, Rosella & Moretto, Michele & Pertile, Paolo, 2014. "Two-part payments for the reimbursement of investments in health technologies," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 230-236.
- Richard G. Frank & David S. Salkever, 1988. "Altruism, Rivalry and Crowding-Out in the Nonprofit Firm's Supply of Charity Services: The Case of Hospitals," NBER Working Papers 2753, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kesteloot, K. & Voet, N., 1998. "Incentives for cooperation in quality improvement among hospitals--the impact of the reimbursement system," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 701-728, December.
- Jean Abraham & Ashish Arora & Martin Gaynor & Douglas Wholey, 1999. "Enter at Your Own Risk: HMO Participation and Enrollment in the MedicareRisk Market," NBER Working Papers 7385, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Augurzky, Boris & Engel, Dirk & Schwierz, Christoph, 2006. "Who gets the Credit? Determinants of the Probability of Default in the German Hospital Sector," RWI Discussion Papers 54, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung.
- Bradley Herring, 2010. "Suboptimal provision of preventive healthcare due to expected enrollee turnover among private insurers," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(4), pages 438-448.
- Liudmila Zasimova & Sergey Shishkin, 2013. "Adopting new medical technologies in Russian public hospitals: what causes inefficiency?," HSE Working papers WP BRP 07/PA/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Lee Mobley & W. David Bradford, 1997. "Behavioural differences among hospitals: it is ownership, or location?," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(9), pages 1125-1138.
- Boris Augurzky & Dirk Engel & Christoph M. Schmidt & Christoph Schwierz, 2009. "Ownership and Financial Performance in the German Hospital Sector," Ruhr Economic Papers 0123, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jhecon:v:1:y:1982:i:1:p:29-52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505560 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.