Determinants of former combatants’ attitudes toward transitional justice
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael J. Gilligan & Eric N. Mvukiyehe & Cyrus Samii, 2013. "Reintegrating Rebels into Civilian Life," Journal of Conflict Resolution, Peace Science Society (International), vol. 57(4), pages 598-626, August.
- Bateson, Regina, 2012. "Crime Victimization and Political Participation," American Political Science Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 106(3), pages 570-587, August.
- Jeannie Annan & Christopher Blattman & Dyan Mazurana & Khristopher Carlson, 2011. "Civil War, Reintegration, and Gender in Northern Uganda," Journal of Conflict Resolution, Peace Science Society (International), vol. 55(6), pages 877-908, December.
- Cyrus Samii, 2013. "Who wants to forgive and forget? Transitional justice preferences in postwar Burundi," Journal of Peace Research, Peace Research Institute Oslo, vol. 50(2), pages 219-233, March.
- Macartan Humphreys & Jeremy M. Weinstein, 2007. "Demobilization and Reintegration," Journal of Conflict Resolution, Peace Science Society (International), vol. 51(4), pages 531-567, August.
- Kathryn Sikkink & Carrie Booth Walling, 2007. "The Impact of Human Rights Trials in Latin America," Journal of Peace Research, Peace Research Institute Oslo, vol. 44(4), pages 427-445, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ivankina, Elena & Bogomolny, Evgeny & Kosareva, Elena & Lischenko, Vitaly, "undated". "Adaptation of the International Experience in Regulating the Real Estate Market in Modern Russia," Published Papers nvg141, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hic:wpaper:235. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alia Aghajanian) or () The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask to update the entry or send us the correct email address or () or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.hicn.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.