Evaluating the impact of firm subsidy using a multilevel propensity score approach
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:taf:regstd:v:50:y:2016:i:9:p:1579-1594 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jonas Månsson & A. Quoreshi, 2015.
"Evaluating regional cuts in the payroll tax from a firm perspective,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 54(2), pages 323-347, March.
- Jonas MÃ¥nsson & Shahid Quoreshi, 2012. "Evaluating regional cuts in the payroll tax from a firm perspective," ERSA conference papers ersa12p567, European Regional Science Association.
- Jerzy Michalek & Pavel Ciaian & D'Artis Kancs, 2016.
"Investment Crowding Out: Firm-Level Evidence from Northern Germany,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(9), pages 1579-1594, September.
- Michalek, Jerzy & Ciaian, Pavel & Kancs, d'Artis, 2013. "Firm-Level Evidence Of Deadweight Loss Of Investment Support Policies: A Case Study Of Dairy Farms In Schleswig-Holstein," Proceedings Issues, 2013: Productivity and Its Impacts on Global Trade, June 2-4, 2013. Seville, Spain 152257, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Pavel Ciaian & d'Artis Kancs & Jerzy Michalek, 2015. "Investment Crowding-Out: Firm-Level Evidence from Germany," LICOS Discussion Papers 37015, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Pavel Ciaian & d'Artis Kancs & Jerzy Michalek, 2015. "Investment crowding-out: firm-level evidence from Germany," Working Papers LICOS Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance 516219, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, LICOS Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance.
- Michalek, Jerzy & Ciaian, Pavel & Kancs, d'Artis, 2013. "Firm-Level Evidence of Deadweight Loss of Investment Support Policies: A Case Study of Dairy Farms in Schleswig-Holstein," Proceedings Issues, 2013: Productivity and Its Impacts on Global Trade, June 2-4, 2013. Seville, Spain 152258, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Andries Brandsma & d'Artis Kancs & Pavel Ciaian, 2013.
"The Role of Additionality in the EU Cohesion Policies: An Example of Firm-Level Investment Support,"
European Planning Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(6), pages 838-853, June.
- Andries Brandsma & Pavel Ciaian & d'Artis Kancs, 2010. "The Role of Additionality in the EU Cohesion Policies: An Example of Firm-Level Investment Support," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2010_46, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Andries Brandsma & Pavel Ciaian & d'Artis Kancs, 2013. "The Role of Additionality in the EU Cohesion Policies," JRC Working Papers JRC81893, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Bernini, Cristina & Pellegrini, Guido, 2011. "How are growth and productivity in private firms affected by public subsidy? Evidence from a regional policy," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 253-265, May.
- Afonso, Oscar & Silva, Armando, 2012.
"Non-scale endogenous growth effects of subsidies for exporters,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 1248-1257.
- Óscar Afonso & Armando Silva, 2011. "Non-scale endogenous growth effects of subsidies for exporters," FEP Working Papers 429, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Björn Kauder, 2016.
"Incorporation of municipalities and population growth: A propensity score matching approach,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 95(3), pages 539-554, August.
- Björn Kauder, 2014. "Incorporation of Municipalities and Population Growth – A Propensity Score Matching Approach," ifo Working Paper Series 188, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Massimo FLORIO & Emanuela SIRTORI, 2014. "The Evaluation of Research Infrastructures: a Cost-Benefit Analysis Framework," Departmental Working Papers 2014-10, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:486341 is not listed on IDEAS
- Castillo, Victoria. & Ohaco, Moira. & Schleser, Diego., 2014. "Evaluación de impacto en la inserción laboral de los beneficiarios de los cursos sectoriales de formación profesional," ILO Working Papers 994863413402676, International Labour Organization.
More about this item
KeywordsSubsidy; Policy evaluation; Firm profitability; Employment growth; Regional development; Multilevel; Propensity score matching;
- C01 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Econometrics
- E20 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- H32 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Firm
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-03-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-DCM-2009-03-07 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-LAB-2009-03-07 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:vxcafo:2009_003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andreas Mångs). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cafovse.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .