A Comparison of Unit Price and Fixed Price Contracts for Infrastructure Construction Projects
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nilsson, Jan-Eric, 2012. "Procurement and contract design in the construction industry: … not one size fits all," Working papers in Transport Economics 2012:26, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Borg, Lena & Lind, Hans, 2014. "Framework for Structuring Procurement Contracts," Working Paper Series 14/9, Royal Institute of Technology, Department of Real Estate and Construction Management & Centre for Banking and Finance (cefin).
More about this item
KeywordsProcurement; Unit Price Contracts; Design build; Infrastructure;
- H57 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Procurement
- L98 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Government Policy
- R42 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Government and Private Investment Analysis; Road Maintenance; Transportation Planning
- R48 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Government Pricing and Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-12-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-CTA-2010-12-11 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-PPM-2010-12-11 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:vtiwps:2010_013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mats Berggren). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tevtise.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .