A Comparison of Unit Price and Fixed Price Contracts for Infrastructure Construction Projects
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kenshi Itaoka & Aya Saito & Alan Krupnick & Wiktor Adamowicz & Taketoshi Taniguchi, 2006. "The Effect of Risk Characteristics on the Willingness to Pay for Mortality Risk Reductions from Electric Power Generation," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 33(3), pages 371-398, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nilsson, Jan-Eric, 2012. "Procurement and contract design in the construction industry: … not one size fits all," Working papers in Transport Economics 2012:26, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Borg, Lena & Lind, Hans, 2014. "Framework for Structuring Procurement Contracts," Working Paper Series 14/9, Royal Institute of Technology, Department of Real Estate and Construction Management & Centre for Banking and Finance (cefin).
More about this item
KeywordsProcurement; Unit Price Contracts; Design build; Infrastructure;
- H57 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Procurement
- L98 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Government Policy
- R42 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Government and Private Investment Analysis; Road Maintenance; Transportation Planning
- R48 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Government Pricing and Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-12-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-CTA-2010-12-11 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-PPM-2010-12-11 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:vtiwps:2010_013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mats Berggren). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tevtise.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .