Report NEP-CTA-2010-12-11This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Toru Suzuki, 2010. "Competitive Problem Solving and the Optimal Prize Schemes," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-083, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00543296_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mandell, Svante & Nilsson, Jan-Eric, 2010. "A Comparison of Unit Price and Fixed Price Contracts for Infrastructure Construction Projects," Working Papers 2010:13, Swedish National Road & Transport Research Institute (VTI).
- Item repec:eab:laborw:2362 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dirk Bergemann & Ji Shen & Yun Xu & Edmund M. Yeh, 2010. "Mechanism Design with Limited Information: The Case of Nonlinear Pricing," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1775, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Barbara Schöndube-Pirchegger, 2010. "Corporate Governance, Human Capital Investment, and Job Termination Clauses - a Lesson from the Literature on Hold-Up," FEMM Working Papers 100022, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Moszoro, Marian, 2010. "Opportunism in public-private project financing," IESE Research Papers D/887, IESE Business School.
- Alessandra Bonfiglioli & Gino Gancia, 2010. "The political cost of reforms (preliminar version of working paper number 1360: Uncertainty, electoral incentives and political myopia)," Economics Working Papers 1250, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jun 2011.
- Toru Suzuki, 2010. "Signaling with Performance and the Effect of Competition," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-084, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Bastani, Spencer & Blomquist, Sören & Micheletto, Luca, 2010. "Public Provision of Private Goods, Tagging and Optimal Income Taxation with Heterogeneity in Needs," Working Paper Series, Center for Fiscal Studies 2010:14, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Sabrina Buti & Barbara Rindi & Ingrid M. Werner, 2010. "Dynamic Dark Pool Trading Strategies in Limit Order Markets," Working Papers 371, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Xavier Giroud, 2010. "Soft Information and Investment: Evidence from Plant-Level Data," Working Papers 10-38r, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau, revised Nov 2010.
- Armantier, Olivier & Treich, Nicolas, 2010. "Eliciting Beliefs: Proper Scoring Rules, Incentives, Stakes and Hedging," IDEI Working Papers 643, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.