Framework for Structuring Procurement Contracts
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hans Lind & Lena Borg, 2010. "Service-led construction: is it really the future?," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(11), pages 1145-1153.
- M Skitmore & D Cattell, 2013. "On being balanced in an unbalanced world," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 64(1), pages 138-146, January.
- S. Thomas Ng & Yoki Wong, 2007. "Payment and audit mechanisms for non private-funded PPP-based infrastructure maintenance projects," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(9), pages 915-923.
- Mandell, Svante & Nilsson, Jan-Eric, 2010. "A Comparison of Unit Price and Fixed Price Contracts for Infrastructure Construction Projects," Working Papers 2010:13, Swedish National Road & Transport Research Institute (VTI).
- Per Erik Eriksson, 2010. "Partnering: what is it, when should it be used, and how should it be implemented?," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(9), pages 905-917.
More about this item
KeywordsProcurement; Contract; Construction sector; Infrastructure projects;
- H44 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Publicly Provided Goods: Mixed Markets
- L74 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction - - - Construction
- R40 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:kthrec:2014_009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mo Zheng). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifkthse.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.