Rescaling inequality? Welfare reform and local variation in social assistance payments
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||13 Feb 2014|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: SOFI, Stockholm University, SE-10691 Stockholm, Sweden|
Phone: +46 (8) - 16 20 00
Fax: +46 (8) - 15 46 70
Web page: http://www.sofi.su.se/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rebecca M. Blank, 2002.
"Evaluating Welfare Reform in the United States,"
NBER Working Papers
8983, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vassilis Tselios & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Andy Pike & John Tomaney & Gianpiero Torrisi, 2011.
"Income inequality, decentralisation and regional development in Western Europe,"
2011-16, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Vassilis Tselios & AndrÃ©s RodrÃguez-Pose & Andy Pike & John Tomaney & Gianpiero Torrisi, 2012. "Income inequality, decentralisation, and regional development in Western Europe," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 44(6), pages 1278-1301, June.
- Pike, Andy J & Rodriguez-Pose, Andres & Tomaney, John & Torrisi, Gianpiero & Tselios, Vassilis, 2011. "Income inequality, decentralisation and regional development in Western Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 8575, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Roberto Ezcurra & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2009.
"Does Decentralization Matter for Regional Disparities? A Cross-Country Analysis,"
SERC Discussion Papers
0025, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Roberto Ezcurra, 2010. "Does decentralization matter for regional disparities? A cross-country analysis," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(5), pages 619-644, September.
- Roberto Ezcurra & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2009. "Does decentralization matter for regional disparities? A cross-country analysis," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 33244, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Roberto Ezcurra, 2009. "Does decentralization matter for regional disparities? A cross-country analysis," Working Papers 2009-04, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Thomas Liebig, 2007. "The Labour Market Integration of Immigrants in Denmark," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 50, OECD Publishing.
- Ronald D. Kneebone & Katherine G. White, 2009. "Fiscal Retrenchment and Social Assistance in Canada," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 35(1), pages 21-40, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:sofiwp:2014_001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lena Lindahl)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.