Promoting Econometrics through econometrica 1933-39
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Torgler, Benno & Piatti, Marco, 2011.
"A Century of American Economic Review,"
Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics, Working Paper Series
qt6h59v4m6, Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics.
- Benno Torgler & Marco Piatti, 2011. "A Century of American Economic Review," CREMA Working Paper Series 2011-04, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Benno Torgler & Marco Piatti, 2011. "A Century of American Economic Review," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 266, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Benno Torgler & Marco Piatti, 2011. "A Century of American Economic Review," Working Papers 2011.27, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Barnett, Vincent, 2004. "E. E. Slutsky: Mathematical Statistician, Economist, and Political Economist?," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, vol. 26(01), pages 5-18, March.
- Frisch, Ragnar, 1981.
"From Utopian Theory to Practical Applications: The Case of Econometrics,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 71(6), pages 1-16, Special I.
- Frisch, Ragnar, 1970. "From Utopian Theory to Practical Applications: The Case of Econometrics," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 1969-1, Nobel Prize Committee.
- P. J. Lloyd, 2001. "The Origins of the von Thünen-Mill-Pareto-Wicksell-Cobb-Douglas Function," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 33(1), pages 1-19, Spring.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Duo Qin, 2014. "Inextricability of Autonomy and Confluence in Econometrics," Working Papers 189, Department of Economics, SOAS, University of London, UK.
- n.d., 2015. "Glimpses of Henry Schultz in Mussolini’s 1934 Italy," HISTORY OF ECONOMIC THOUGHT AND POLICY, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2015(2), pages 93-113.
- PARYS, Wilfried, 2013. "All but one: How pioneers of linear economics overlooked Perron-Frobenius mathematics," Working Papers 2013030, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsEconometrica; Ragnar Frisch; editorial style;
- B23 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Econometrics; Quantitative and Mathematical Studies
- B31 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - Individuals
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-04-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2014-04-11 (Econometrics)
- NEP-GER-2014-04-11 (German Papers)
- NEP-HIS-2014-04-11 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2014-04-11 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:osloec:2013_028. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mari Strønstad Øverås). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/souiono.html .