From Utopian Theory to Practical Applications: The Case of Econometrics
Lecture to the memory of Alfred Nobel, June 17, 1970
Other versions of this item:
- Frisch, Ragnar, 1981. "From Utopian Theory to Practical Applications: The Case of Econometrics," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(6), pages 1-16, Special I.
- C10 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - General
- Olav Bjerkholt & Duo Qin, 2010.
"Teaching Economics As a Science: The 1930 Yale Lectures of Ragnar Frisch,"
665, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Bjerkholt, Olav & Qin, Duo, 2010. "Teaching Economics as a Science: the 1930 Yale Lectures of Ragnar Frisch," Memorandum 05/2010, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Csaba, László, 2008. "Módszertan és relevancia a közgazdaságtanban. A mai közgazdaságtan és a társtudományok
[Methodology and relevancy in economics. Today s economics and associated sciences]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(4), pages 285-307.
- Nicola Acocella & Giovanni Di Bartolomeo, 2005. "Non-neutrality of economic policy: An application of the Tinbergen-Theil’s approach to a strategic context," Macroeconomics 0504035, EconWPA, revised 26 Apr 2005.
- Nicola Acocella & Giovanni Di Bartolomeo, 2005. "Non-neutrality of economic policy: An application of the Tinbergen-Theil's approach to a strategic context," Working Papers 82, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Edward C. Prescott, 2006. "Nobel Lecture: The Transformation of Macroeconomic Policy and Research," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 114(2), pages 203-235, April.
- Edward C. Prescott, 2006. "The Transformation of Macroeconomic Policy and Research," The American Economist, Sage Publications, vol. 50(1), pages 3-20, March.
- Edward C. Prescott, 2005. "The transformation of macroeconomic policy and research," Annual Report, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, pages 6-27.
- Prescott, Edward C., 2004. "The Transformation of Macroeconomic Policy and Research," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 2004-7, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Archibugi, Franco, 2000. "The Programming Approach And The Regional Science: A Critical Reappraisal," ERSA conference papers ersa00p507, European Regional Science Association.
- Tangian, Andranik S., 2005. "Composite indicator of German regional policy and its use for optimizing subsidies to regional labour markets," WSI Working Papers 138, The Institute of Economic and Social Research (WSI), Hans-Böckler-Foundation.
- Bjerkholt, Olav, 2014. "Promoting Econometrics through econometrica 1933-39," Memorandum 28/2013, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Csaba, László, 2013. "Kérdőjelek a közgazdaságtanban és oktatásában
[Challenges in economic research and education]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(1), pages 47-63.
- Akhabbar, Amanar & Allisson, Francois, 2014. "Russian Political Economy from Utopia to Social Engineering: An Introduction," MPRA Paper 61893, University Library of Munich, Germany.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:nobelp:1969_001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed