Teaching Economics As a Science: The 1930 Yale Lectures of Ragnar Frisch
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bjerkholt, Olav & Qin, Duo, 2010. "Teaching Economics as a Science: the 1930 Yale Lectures of Ragnar Frisch," Memorandum 05/2010, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ragnar Frisch, 1936. "On the Notion of Equilibrium and Disequilibrium," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 3(2), pages 100-105.
- Frisch, Ragnar, 1981.
"From Utopian Theory to Practical Applications: The Case of Econometrics,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 71(6), pages 1-16, Special I.
- Frisch, Ragnar, 1970. "From Utopian Theory to Practical Applications: The Case of Econometrics," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 1969-1, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Olav Bjerkholt & Ariane Dupont, 2010. "Ragnar Frisch's Conception of Econometrics," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 42(1), pages 21-73, Spring.
- Hendry, David F., 1995. "Dynamic Econometrics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198283164.
- Olav Bjerkholt, 2007. "Ragnar Frisch's business cycle approach: The genesis of the propagation and impulse model," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(3), pages 449-486.
- Bjerkholt, Olav, 2005. "Frisch'S Econometric Laboratory And The Rise Of Trygve Haavelmo'S Probability Approach," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(03), pages 491-533, June.
- Frisch, Ragnar, 1992. "Statics and dynamics in economic theory," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 391-401, December.
- Olav Bjerkholt (ed.), 1995. "Foundations of Modern Econometrics," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, volume 0, number 46.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marcel Boumans & Ariane Dupont-Kieffer, 2011. "A History of the Histories of Econometrics," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 43(5), pages 5-31, Supplemen.
- Ragnar Nymoen, 2017. "Between Institutions and Global Forces: Norwegian Wage Formation Since Industrialisation," Econometrics, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(1), pages 1-54, January.
More about this item
KeywordsHistory of econometrics;
- B23 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Econometrics; Quantitative and Mathematical Studies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-06-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2010-06-18 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2010-06-18 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qmw:qmwecw:wp665. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nicholas Owen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deqmwuk.html .